Thursday, May 10, 2007

Entering the Blogosphere

I know we've already started blogging, but we're still both pretty new to the whole thing. After Joey Bonifacio schooled me in the blogging world, I figured it was time. I'm learning about online photo storage sites like Snapfish and cool sites to store video, etc. I feel like the kids in Narnia who stumbled through the closet to find a whole new world awaiting them. Not that I wasn't computer savvy, I simply wasn't interested in it. Those days are no longer, thanks to Pastor Joey.

Check out my other blog by clicking here.

Check out Amy's blog by clicking here.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Welcome! I just entered the "blogging world" myself:) We miss you guys!!

Elizabeth Miller said...

Hey Andy! I found your blog through Whitneys! I can't wait to keep up with you! The Lord often lays you and your ministry on my heart and I pray His love is filling you so that you can flow out to others! Mucho love!!! Elizabeth (hendrickson)

Thelma said...

yup! pastor joey has that affect on people! wherever he goes, he leaves a trail of bloggers in his wake. =)

meant to leave you a comment on your multiply guestbook but couldn't find it so clicked my way here instead.

just downloaded your father's day preaching and wanted to say it was strong. your sharing about your dad's funeral got me teary-eyed.

keep the blogs and preachings coming! =)